A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,100 employees are spread across 7 agencies in France, 3 in Switzerland, Luxembourg, 3 in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. The Group posted turnover of €191 million in 2016 and is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI).
Directly answering to the Sales Manager, your main duties shall be:
- Defining and implementing sales strategy (target, pitch, metholodogy) for key accounts, consistent with the company's overall strategy
- Developing customer relations: identifying new opportunities and seeing sales through (participation in sales proposals, contracts, compliance with undertakings and lead times, etc.)
- Working in collaboration with Business Unit Managers to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Playing a proactive role in creating value and coordinating ongoing monitoring of the sectors assigned to you
- Working in close collaboration with the Group's different teams in order to foster synergies with SQLI group's other activities.
To support its strong sales growth, SQLI Switzerland is looking for a Key Accounts Manager. Applicants must have at least 5-7 years' experience in sales of services to key accounts.