A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
We're the technical department of the digital agency of SQLI in Barcelona, an elite team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our company, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams, so they can build a more generous future.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team in order to deliver defined software components on scope, quality, time and budget.
- The team is committed to deliver working software that provides value to the business.
- The impediments are removed to keep the team focused on key delivery activities.
- Priorities are set in order to maximize business value/scope delivered by the team according to the budget and technical constraints. The work of the team is properly planned and tracked.
- The communication and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders is efficient and smooth.
- The team is improving. People are encouraged to take initiatives. Knowledge of the team is shared internally and externally through participation to communities of practice.
- acilitate the regular team agile meetings : Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives
- Guide the team towards self-organizing
- Agile Project management background (at least 2-3 years), including project delivery
- Proven experience in Web solutions, eCommerce, Mobile with Retail experience if possible
- Good communication skills in English
- Proven experience working in a similar role