A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Mobile team? If you are a Android developer and you are looking for a job in Spain, you've come to the right place!
The Android developer is in charge of the application development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of a global eCommerce application deployed in 176 markets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for implementing the platform roadmap. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
You will focus in designing and building advanced applications and SDKs for the Android platform by collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features. In collaboration with the Solution Architect Lead, you will apply patterns, industry standards and cutting edge technologies to build a fully structured mobile application. In your position of technical consultant, you will advise our business stakeholders on how improving our applications to support the customer journey.
- Write solution designs to specify the technical approach of the implementation of each project.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- Lead the technical grooming phase
- Participate to the implementation of the team's projects
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Test your code with Unit Tests
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Ensure that the quality gates are respected on the source code repository and collaborate with the code QA team to maintain the code audit procedures
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain the build and deployment pipelines
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- 5+ years experience as developer
- 3+ years experience as an Android developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with functional/reactive programming (RxJava)
- Good knowledge of databinding and MVVM
- Proven experience with Android unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Knowledge of the Material Design
- Familiar with GIT
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- RxJava 2
- Retrofit 2
- Dagger 2
- Rest, Json-API, Swagger
- Jenkins, CI, Sonar
- GIT, Bitbucket, GitFlow