A propos de SQLI
Who we are :
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
- Private health and dental insurance
- Two days a week of a remote work after probation period
- Individual training pack (1000€+3days)
- Relocation assistance if you need it
- Free and ilimited coffee and fresh fruit
The Android developer is in charge of the application development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of a global eCommerce application deployed in 176 markets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for implementing the platform roadmap. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
You will focus in designing and building advanced applications and SDKs for the Android platform by collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features. In collaboration with the Solution Architect Lead, you will apply patterns, industry standards and cutting edge technologies to build a fully structured mobile application. In your position of technical consultant, you will advise our business stakeholders on how improving our applications to support the customer journey.
- Write solution designs to specify the technical approach of the implementation of each project.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- Lead the technical grooming phase
- Participate to the implementation of the team's projects
- Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
- Test your code with Unit Tests
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Ensure that the quality gates are respected on the source code repository and collaborate with the code QA team to maintain the code audit procedures
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain the build and deployment pipelines
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- 5+ years experience as developer
- 3+ years experience as an Android developer
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with functional/reactive programming (RxJava)
- Good knowledge of databinding and MVVM
- Proven experience with Android unit tests, integration tests and functional tests.
- Knowledge of the Material Design
- Familiar with GIT
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- RxJava 2
- Retrofit 2
- Dagger 2
- Rest, Json-API, Swagger
- Jenkins, CI, Sonar
- GIT, Bitbucket, GitFlow