A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's BA's team? If you are a Business Analyst and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for gathering the business requirements and business process analysis for a functional domain within the client own global e-commerce platform (web and mobile).
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Contribute to all phases of requirements engineering (gathering, analyzing, organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements) and supporting to the development team with respect the technical implementation projects
- Creation of deliverables as functional analysis and software
- Designs based on our customer requirements
- Validation of business requirements in regards to functional relevance.
- 3+ years experience as Business Analyst in Digital field
- Working in agile projects
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- good functional writing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- To be able of work independently or as a part of a team
- Fluent in English level (min. B2)
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile development: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS
This position is open to people with disabilities