A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for business process analysis and creation of software-designs for a functional domain within the client own platform. You will work directly with the customer business team to translate technically their business expectations.
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Contribute to all phases of requirements engineering and/or technical implementation projects
- Creation of functional analysis and software-designs based on our customer requirement
- Validation of business requirements in regards to functional relevance as well as technical and economic feasibility
- Contribution to further develop our software and business processes
- Responsible for business process analysis for creation of software-design
- 3+ years experience as Business Analyst
- experience working in agile projects
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English level (min. B2)