A propos de SQLI
We are looking for a Contact Center Business Analyst for one of our customers base in Lausanne. He will be responsible to perform Business Analysis of solutions for contact centers and able to participate in the evolution and sustain of this solutions.
- Responsible for the collection of Business requirements and their analysis to produce processes, users’ stories and detailed functional specifications.
- Follow the development of the solutions with the development teams to answer functional questions and review functional impacts of technical decisions
- Ensure project deliverables and quality.
- Test and validate the proposed developments / improvements for the implementation.
- Provide appropriate documentation, training and coaching to the Business Project Managers and ensure the follow-up of the installation / deployment.
- Answer the various requests from users to provide support on incidents qualified as Level 3 (expert analysis/resolution required) during the aftercare of the projects.
- Strong Business Analysis skills
- Strong Stakeholders management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowePoint, Word)
- Strong knowledge with contact centers processes (outsourcers, written communication processes, workforce management, outbound calls, case and feedback management, …)
- Knowledge of salesforce applied for contact centers
- Fluent in English