A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
At SQLI, working with us means working on the newest projects in SAP, e-commerce and experience platforms. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for Customer Engagement Project Manager in order to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects.
Your tasks in particular as a Customer Engagement Project Manager developer, will include:
- Being the link between our customers and the project team of SQLI
- Planning, budget, resource allocation as well as managing the risk during the full project lifecycle
- Agile methodology to optimally coordinate the customers’ projects.
- SAP Commerce or Customer Engagement Projects
That’s also why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
- You already have experience in IT project Management, ideally in Customer Engagement projects
- You have a good practical knowledge of Agile Methodology, ‘V’ Project experience is a plus
- You are a born organizer and a good facilitator
- You are result and deadline oriented, a real problem solver and stress resistant
- Proven experience of near/off shore team management is a plus
- Experience on Hybris e-commerce or Customer Engagement Projects is a plus. This can be CRM, Commerce and E-Marketing scopes.
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or/and French as well
What's in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us?
Why don’t you send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Why don’t you have a look at our website for more vacancies or send us a spontaneous application?