A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
As the Delivery Manager of one of our digital teams, you will lead the delivery of the new e-commerce platform of one of the world's largest food and beverage companies.
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Ensure the delivery on time of the new platform
- Ensure the respect of the scope of the products and the project as a whole
- Define the products roadmap and releases
- Define the delivery process
- Monitor and ensure multiple scrum teams velocity
- Communicate release schedules status with client
- Monitor and report risks and alerts to program management
- Manage the releases of the different products throughout the development and deployment lifecycles
- Coordinate transverse activities at all stages of the delivery (QA, Rollout, stakeholders etc..)
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager, a Delivery Manager or a Release Manager
- 8+ years working in digital projects
- String knowledge of web and mobile release management
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in English (min. B2)
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile development: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS