A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, individual training budget, 2 days of flexible work, etc.
As a DevOps engineer you are situated within a DevOps team dedicated to one of our biggest clients.
You setup and operate tools to ease build activities and improve efficiency.
Document and communicate usage and right ways of working.
Actively contribute to DevOps community to share, learn and improve ways of working and technologies.
Do you want to join a passionate and enthusiastic team, working on cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment? Would you like to work on extremely interesting and challenging products used by Hundreds/thousands internal users worldwide? Work in an international environment for one of the largest company in the world? If you believe you can help us in implementing new technologies and you are willing to join us, please apply.
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration chain
- Automate repetitive activities thanks to CI/CD solution
- Automate configuration management
- Automate environment provisioning
- Support tooling: Monitor, alert and automate
- Document usage of tools
- Communicate to end-users
- Increase efficiency of development teams
- Increase internal software quality
You’ll need to have :
- 4+ years as a system engineer and/or DevOps engineer
- Proven experience in set up and mgmt of a CI landscape
- Good knowledge of Linux system
- Strong experience in using GIT in a distributed manner
- Working experience with Puppet or another configuration management tool
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
- GNU/Linux system engineering (RHEL6 + RHEL 7 and/or others)
- Scripting and automation (Python, Bash, Ruby, etc…)
- Good knowledge of what is DevOps and what are the principles
- Infrastructure as a code
- Configuration as a code
- Write maintainable code
We’d like to see :
- Experience with OpenStack
- Knowledge and experience in containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker…)
- Master degree in system engineering or other IT related fields or equivalent experience.