A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
The DevSecOps engineer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise software applications. The DevSecOps Engineer will be involved in the operations of DevOps, Security and QA teams. DevSecOps is about introducing security earlier in the life cycle of application development, thus minimizing vulnerabilities and bringing security closer to IT and business objectives.
Our Development Service Support Business Unit is a team of around 25 engineers (DevOps, Atlassian Expert, Ops) who has developed a significant area of expertise on behalf of our historic client - one of the largest company in the food sector.
We are now looking for an intern because transmission and training are part of SQLI's values. Continuous learning is part of the engineering profession and SQLI supports its employees in this way.
The duties and responsibilities of the DevSecOps Engineer include:
- Distribute Security and QA Practices among the DevOps Teams to help building secure software while keeping technical debt on low level
- Create and maintain documentation for the DevSecOps practices
- Actively participate in design meetings with the QA and DevOps Teams
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Knowledge of linux scripting
- Knowledge of cloud architecture concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong desire to expand knowledge in modern cloud architectures
- Knowledge of Static Code Analysis tools (we are using Sonar Qube)
- English : fluent (B2)
- Bachelor or Master degree of IT Engineering or equivalent
Preferred Technical Skills :
- Familiarity with version control concepts (Git)
- Familiarity with some wiki documentation platform (we are using Confluence)
- Experience with cloud environment (we are using Azure)
- Knowledge of security principles