A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
The eCommerce Front-end Developer is responsible to deliver commercially driven and innovative digital experiences in line with customer and brand market needs. His/her primary role is to technically contribute to scalable digital experiences integrated into tour client B2C/B2B website.
Responsibilities will additionally extend to:
- Manage front-end content development needs from the business, leveraging web development frameworks and best practices as well as UX & UI best practices to deliver high performing experiences.
- Execute the global campaign & permanent content roadmap while embracing customer, commercial, communications & brand values.
- Support the delivery of digital solutions by external agencies, so to ensure timely delivery, quality of digital assets and alignment between the delivered solutions and technical & brand guidelines.
- Support the definition of our client digital vision, objectives.
- Raise awareness on innovative web technologies in and beyond the Global eCommerce Community (GECO).
- Enable our client to push the boundaries of commercial and brand digital innovation through the creative use of available technologies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in eBusiness, eCommerce and / or Digital Agencies as front-end or full-stack developer.
- Advanced understanding of User Experience/Usability
- Strong HTML5 / CSS3 / JS expertise
- Expertise in CSS Pre-processing (SASS, SCSS) including mixins, variables, etc…
- Fluent with JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket (Git)
- Comprehensive knowledge of responsive web design, cross-device support, cross-browser issues, atomic design and accessibility (WCAG, screen readers, etc…).
- Photoshop basic expertise: exporting media, cropping, resizing, touching up visuals, optimization, etc…
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Accuracy, reliability & vigilant attention to detail
- Fluent English (Written & Spoken)
- Proven track record in delivering commercially-oriented digital experiences.
- Experience in working with and/or for digital agencies
- Customer-service oriented mentality
- Well-seasoned Agile practitioner
- Knowledgeable in web, technology & digital innovation trends
- Familiar with Sketch / Figma
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Management
- Full stack development experience.
- Experience in content management and template development
- Advanced knowledge of PHP framework
- Experience delivering high-end &/or luxury digital experiences
This position is open to people with disabilities