A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
We are looking for a mobile developer to bring the best of a global eCommerce iOS app deployed in 176 markets. Your primary focus will be to develop and maintain the iOS app in integration with the back-end services. With your host of expertise, you shall commit to intuitive design, aesthetics and best user experience of the app. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
- Design and development of a professional business application for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features in a dynamic work environment.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- You will work with external data sources/ APIs, unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Will work on fixing bugs and improving application responsiveness, quality and performance.
- Your leadership will help to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- 5+ years experience as developer
- 3+ years experience as an iOS developer (Objective-C and Swift)
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and dependency injection
- Experience with reactive programming
- Experience on last versions of iOS SDK
- Proven experience with unit tests.
- Knowledge of the Apple design guidelines would be a plus.
- Familiar with GIT
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- Mentor skills
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
This position is open to people with disabilities