A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
As a senior java developer you are in charge of the software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of a global eCommerce system deployed in 176 markets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for implementing the platform roadmap. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, one training pack each year (1000€ individual training budget and 3 days), health and dental insurance, 2 days a week of flexible work.
- Write solution designs to specify the technical approach of the implementation of each project.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- Lead the technical grooming phase
- Participate to the implementation of the team's projects
- Write good quality code
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Ensure that the quality gates are respected on the source code repository and collaborate with the code QA team to maintain the code audit procedures
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain the build and deployment pipelines
- 5+ years experience as a java developer and as an internet / e- commerce developer
- Strong skills in J2EE and integration
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and Sonar
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Experience of web service, SOAP, REST...
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills
This position is open to people with disabilities