A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
- Private health and dental insurance
- Two days a week of a remote work after probation period
- Individual training pack
- Relocation assistance if you need it
- Free and ilimited coffee and fresh fruit twice a week.
As a senior java developer you are in charge of the software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of a global eCommerce system deployed in 176 markets. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for implementing the platform roadmap. The projects you will be involved with can vary in sizes and nature: some can be rich in business value and others can be highly technology-focused.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, one training pack each year (1000€ individual training budget and 3 days), health and dental insurance, 2 days a week of flexible work.
- Write solution designs to specify the technical approach of the implementation of each project.
- Collaborate with the team Business Analyst to understand the business requirements as well as the use cases and user stories
- Lead the technical grooming phase
- Participate to the implementation of the team's projects
- Write good quality code
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Ensure that the quality gates are respected on the source code repository and collaborate with the code QA team to maintain the code audit procedures
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
- Collaborate with the DevOps team to maintain the build and deployment pipelines
- 5+ years experience as a java developer and as an internet / e- commerce developer
- Strong skills in J2EE and integration
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and Sonar
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies is a plus
- Experience of web service, SOAP, REST...
- Good communication skills in English (fluent), French is a plus
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
- Strong negotiation skills