A propos de SQLI
What about this company?
Founded in 1990, SQLI is a service group dedicated to the digital world. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital systems for a redesigned customer, partner and collaborator experience. Its unique positioning at the crossroads of marketing and technology enables the group to meet the challenges of developing sales and reputation (digital & social marketing, customer experience, cross-channel commerce, mobile, data intelligence, etc.) and the challenges of productivity and internal efficiency (digitalisation of operations, collaborative company, connected objects, CRM, etc.) in a comprehensive way. Its 2,400 staff are located in 32 agencies in 13 countries, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, South Africa and Morocco. The SQLI Group is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI) and its turnover was €212 million in 2017. Since 21 July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on Euronext in Paris (SQI).
Fascinated by company processes? Interested to start your career as a consultant? Not afraid for customer and user facing? If the answer is yes, don’t hesitate and apply for a role as Junior SAP Consultant at SQLI!
We are looking for passionate people to strengthen our team of business consultants in Belgium. As a SAP Consultant, you will participate to the implementation of several processes at different companies. You will also be in charge to define the best solution for our client. In order to achieve this, you will constantly be in contact with all concerned actors on the field.
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have excellent analytical skills and are business oriented
- You have good communication skills in Duth
- You have a customer satisfaction oriented approach
- Finally, you have the perfect consultancy mindset: flexible, problem solver and very driven!
What we offer you?
- As of the first day you will be coached and trained by our fantastic team of experienced consultants who can’t wait to share their knowledge with you
- This means you will join a team of passionate professionals where open communication, stimulation work environment and challenging projects are key
- At SQLI, you will have the possibility to increase your business understanding. You will also have a lot of career opportunities.
- A good atmosphere with a lot of teamwork, teambuildings, events... is also present at SQLI
- Last but not least, you will receive an attractive salary package including a company car, fuel card, insurance package, laptop, smartphone and a potential yearly bonus.
Interested? Don’t hesitate and apply now!