A propos de SQLI
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings, which is why our clients rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer engagement and experience platforms, so that their customers can engage in the best customer experience!
Our office in Diegem isn’t that big, but we’re part of the international SQLI Group. We have an amazing team to support our clients on everything from e-commerce to marketing-related projects (Wax Interactive). Being an SAP-preferred partner, we make sure that our clients get the best service possible on all e-commerce fronts: both back-end and front-end. Is it clear already that we have a very diverse team?
And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for a medior SAP FI/CO – SAP S/4 Hana Finance in order to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects.
Your tasks in particular will include:
- Providing consulting advice to customers on Financial and Controlling processes in SAP
- Develop a high degree of product knowledge with the eagerness to learn other solutions
- Be in charge of SAP FI/CO design, development, integration, upgrade and daily maintenance
- Be an active part of the FI/CO consultant team and share product and functional knowledge
- Be involved in the analysis and blueprint phase. In the realization phase, handle (alone or in team) the customizing and finally delivering the finished solution in taking care of the documentation, end-user training, go live and support phase.
- With the help of your business knowledge around finance, you will also be associated with the development of mobile information management systems, reporting tools and the integration with SAP commerce cloud.
Working with us means working on the newest projects on the digital core (S/4 Hana).
You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- SAP PM/CS has no secret secrets for you
- You have at least 4 years’ relevant experience
- Minimum 1 full implementation cycle
- You have a deep undestanding with the interaction (integration) with one or more related SAP modules (MM, QM, PP, SD, FI, CO, PS)
- Certification and S/4 Hana experience are your best assets
- You have a real knowledge of all kinds of business processes within a wide variety of industries
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or French as well (bilingual is a real asset)
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of consulting experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Why don’t you send us your resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Why don’t you have a look at our website for more vacancies or send us a spontaneous application?