A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Microsoft’s team? If you are a Azure expert and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Azure expert to lead the end-to-end implementation of Azure projects from the requirement phase with the business until the final delivery of the projects.
You will be the focal point driving the implementation of all Azure and PowerApps activities for the Data Services team. You will gather and clarify the requirements from the business, design and implement the solution in Azure according to the governance and architecture project, lead and coordinate the work of the resources reporting to you, manage the MS-Azure environments and provide support for the on-going projects levering Azure.
• Gather and clarify business requirements for any Azure related project
• Design the solution in Azure in compliance with the defined architecture and governance
• Lead the implementation of the projects in Azure
• Coordinate the work with the other resources from the Data Services team and the other IT teams
• Support the on-going projects leveraging MS-Azure
• Perform configuration/setup activities in Azure when required
• Produce the relevant project and technical documentation
• Hand-over to the AMS team of the Azure applications
• Act as a technical reference on Azure to ensure the successful development of the Azure platform by being proactively involved, up to date on the topic and by suggesting any relevant best practices / improvements
• Report on the status of the different activities from a project management perspective
• Large experience designing and delivering Microsoft Azure data services
• Proven ability to manage resources (offshore or on-site)
• Experience in managing business stakeholders
• Capacity to work in autonomy
• Clear and focused communication
• Driving force in his area
• Excellent team collaboration
• Flexible and agile mindset
This position is open to people with disabilities