A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Web’s team? If you are a PHP developer and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
You will join a new team that will work on the maintenance and development of new features of an events management platform. This application is used by our client, one of the most amblematic brands in the world.
The application is developed in PHP.
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as a Back-End developer
- Experience with modern PHP (OOP, Composer…).
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming, refactoring, etc.
- Ability to maintain a MySQL database.
- (Bonus) Knowledge and experience with Front-End technologies/software (VueJS, ReactJS, etc.)
- Fluent in English level (min. B2)
This position is open to people with disabilities