A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
As a Product Owner of one of our digital teams, you will lead the development of the new e-commerce plaftorm of one of the world's largest food and beverage companies.
You will work directly with the customer business team to translate technically their business expectations.
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Organize the Scrum Team
- Create the roadmap and the epics
- Make a prioritized product Backlog
- Create the user stories
- Help the Scrum Team in the estimated task effort
- Design Sprint Backlog
- Check and validate Sprints
- Free deliverables and participate in the scrum meetings (planning, daily, retrospective, …)
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all sprints are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project roadmap and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project backlog and sprint planning
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Measure project progress using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- 3+ years experience as Product Owner
- 5+ years working in agile projects
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Fluent in Spanish + good English level (min. B2), French is a plus
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Scrum Master or Scrum product Owner certification
- Agile development: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS
- Other technical certifications in programming languages and solutions