A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family in your relocation to Valencia
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Release’s team? If you are a Release Manager and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
The Release Manager has the end-to-end responsibility to coordinate the delivery of a given set of software's releases from scoping until the successful transition to operation & sustain teams, including design, build and testing phases. He/she will track the progress of each release and be pro-active by managing the risks efficiently. As a Senior role, he/she will play a coaching role for the other team members and will put in place continuous improvements in the Release deliveries.
No people management responsibility however such role requires very high interpersonal skills in order to be able to influence other without having the ability to use his/her line management.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, one training pack each year (1000€ individual training budget and 3 days), health and dental insurance, 2 days a week of flexible work.
- Scope management: consolidate the development demand as per the available capacity, manage dependencies, conflicts and risks. Track any evolution of the scope.
- Delivery coordination: lead the release follow-up meetings, facilitate the design, build and testing activities, monitor the progress of the developments, escalate the risks and manage the exceptions.
- Assure the compliance of the release planning with all stakeholders in the lifecycle.
- Register and track risks or deviations in terms of delivery on time and report them.
- Track progress of the release showstoppers and project showstoppers
- Coordinate any required patch and publish the release scorecard.
- Coaching: coach the other team members on the Release management activities.
- Put in place a continuous improvement in term of release management. Get the buy-in from the stakeholders to participate in the different improvements.
- Define KPIs and metrics to follow the whole release lifecycle
Who are you?
- You have 7+ years’ experience in demonstrable release management skills with 5 years’ experience in a wide range of department (development, production, support, test) and technologies (Java, Mobile native, Front web, Databases)
- Capability to manage complex software release end-to-end with a lot of different interlocutors (stakeholders, Outsourced Service providers, suppliers, project managers, PMO, developers, testers, etc.)
- Experience in Agile development method and in project management method (PMP or other)
- You are fluent in English (oral and written), speak Spanish or French is a plus
- You have high communication skills and are someone with strong organizational skills.
- Experience in continuous integration: Jenkins, GIT, IOS and Android release experience desirable
- Experience in Unix basics, Stash, Xcode, Jira, HP ALM
This position is open to people with disabilities