A propos de SQLI
About the SQLI Group: founded in 1990, SQLI is a praised partner for companies in the definition, the implementation and the management of their digital transition. Its unique position allows SQLI to give global recommendations to efficiency challenges: Business performance (e-commerce, digital & social marketing, mobility, e-communication…) and corporate performance (collaborative enterprise, work station, business solutions, SI integration…).SQLI has 2000 employees in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Rouen and Nantes), Switzerland (Lausanne and Geneva), Luxembourg, Belgium (Brussels), the Netherlands, and Morocco (Rabat and Oujda). In 2014, the SQLI Group’s turnover was €162million. Since 21st July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on NYSE Euronext in Paris (SQI).
You are an experienced SAP BC Consultant with a good nose for business processes? You are able to multi-task with a great attitude and a positive personality? You can work under pressure either as a team player or on your own?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company who is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in their activities. Therefore, we are looking for a curious new technology fan to join our team!
· Because you have a proven track-record as well in SAP technical Architecture as infrastructure & operations.
· Because you’re a fast learner and you can assimilate new information on your own.
· Because your want to play a vital role in improving the client’s successes and satisfaction.
· Finally, because you are excited to be a member of our great SAP consulting team and you cooperate actively in strengthening both yourself and the team to prepare future challenges.
What do we offer you?
We invest in you, all the time, Everywhere!
At SQLI, we work in an international team of motivated colleagues over different competence areas. Knowledge transfer is important to us. You handle a variety of projects and meet challenging clients. We provide on-the-job coaching and training. Together, we define a career evolution plan. We also stimulate you to obtain official SAP certificates. Finally, your drive and commitment will be fairly compensated. We offer an attractive dynamic salary package with several extralegal advantages, including a company car.
What do you need to apply for this job?
· You have a bachelor degree in ICT or equivalent by experience
· You successfully gathered at least 5 years of experience on SAP BC projects: You have knowledge of both SAP ECC and SAP NetWeaver environments.Hana & S4Hana experience is an asset.
· You are able to design technical solutions and architectures for our customer’s projects and you can translate a complex technical story into information that is understandable for all stakeholders.
· Finally, you have a very good knowledge of Dutch and you are also able to work in an English spoken environment.