A propos de SQLI
Founded in 1990, SQLI is a service group dedicated to the digital world. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital systems for a redesigned customer, partner and collaborator experience. Its unique positioning at the crossroads of marketing and technology enables the group to meet the challenges of developing sales and reputation (digital & social marketing, customer experience, cross-channel commerce, mobile, data intelligence, etc.) and the challenges of productivity and internal efficiency (digitalisation of operations, collaborative company, connected objects, CRM, etc.) in a comprehensive way. Its 2,400 staff are located in 32 agencies in 13 countries, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, South Africa and Morocco. The SQLI Group is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI) and its turnover was €212 million in 2017. Since 21 July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on Euronext in Paris (SQI).
Do you like advising and having contacts with people?
Do you want to be a pioneer in technology?
Are you looking for new challenges?
If the answer is yes! Come with us to join a company which is currently undergoing a sustainable growth!
SQLI Belgium is permanently looking for experienced SAP logistics consultants to work on implementation projects, including several S4Hana projects!
What is your role?
- You actively participate to SAP ERP implementation projects at our clients (S4HANA).
- You are involved in the implementation of the logistics and supply chain modules within the ERP. You are also in charge to customize the solutions.
- You are directly in contact with our clients for different aspects to define their needs and requirements.
- You are determined to improve customer success and satisfaction through their SAP Projects. You will be assign on full lifecycle projects from blueprinting phases to realization and go-live.
- You are also in charge of the integration of the supply chain with the finance modules.
- Finally, you are responsible to ensure effective trainings and presentations to the senior key users.
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have a master degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 2 years relevant SAP experience.
- You have a very good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- You have a very good knowledge of SAP Logistics and/or supply chain tools, knowledge of S4Hana is certainly an asset!
- You have a good understanding of the business requirements and can translate them in technical and functional actions throughout a full-life cycle implementation.
- You are client focused, a born team player and stress resistant.
- Finally, you are passionate to learn about the newest SAP technologies.
What do we offer?
At SQLI Belgium, you will join a dynamic team of passionate consultants. We pro-vide constant training and certification for our consultants to be on top of latest technologies and methodologies.
We also provide personal development possibilities within our group.
Finally, you will receive a competitive salary package with lots of extra-legal ad-vantages.