A propos de SQLI
Founded in 1990, SQLI is a service group dedicated to the digital world. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital systems for a redesigned customer, partner and collaborator experience. Its unique positioning at the crossroads of marketing and technology enables the group to meet the challenges of developing sales and reputation (digital & social marketing, customer experience, cross-channel commerce, mobile, data intelligence, etc.) and the challenges of productivity and internal efficiency (digitalization of operations, collaborative company, connected objects, CRM, etc.) in a comprehensive way. Its 2,400 staff are performing in 32 agencies present in 13 countries, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, South Africa and Morocco. The SQLI Group is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI) and its turnover was €212 million in 2017. Since 21 July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on Euronext in Paris (SQI).
SQLI Belgium is currently looking for a highly motivated SAP Technical Architect.
You have a passion for defining, designing, building and rolling out elegant SAP Solution for your clients.?
You have the talent to explain and illustrate complex concepts and architectures and you are confident to share your extensive experience, ideas and concerns to clients, colleagues and partners?
You have an in-depth experience with SAP Solutions but also with other technologies and platforms (Mobile, ESB, Middleware...)?
We offer you a position at the heart of the transformation that SQLI brings to its client across all levels of architecture. You will be involved in multiple projects and will have the possibility to shape the future with us from the earliest stages of inception to the final deliveries and beyond.
Your responsibilities as SAP Technical Architect:
- Be a subject matter expert in SAP Technical Architecture
- Propose and keep up to date high-level vision on SAP technical solutions in complex integrated environments
- Analyse existing architectures, make recommendations to reach given objectives and propose target solution architectures
- Master best practices and provide guidance for their implementation
- Analyse, understand E2E processes and provide recommendations for improvements
- Participate with technical teams in the development and adjustment of our infrastructure solutions & services to better meet the needs of our customers
- Lead and facilitate architecture and design workshops (blueprint), assessments, case studies
- Be ‘force of proposition’, both on projects and pre-sales cycles
- Guide the architecture part during pre-sales activities, including workload estimates
- Guide and mentor other consultants
- You have 10+ Years’ experience in planning, designing and deploying SAP Solutions.
- You have a Master’s Degree (Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Computer Science) or equivalent by experience
- You have several certifications (SAP, TOGAF, ITIL… or equivalent…)
- HANA, FIORI, SCP and integration tools have no more secrets for you
- You have a strong experience in driving business talks around technical topics
- You are well organized, have advanced analytical skills and are capable of juggling numerous priorities
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and Dutch (in addition to English)
- You are dynamic, proactive, highly motivated and result oriented.
- You have a real consulting spirit, being customer and deadline focused as well as stress resistant.
- You have a creative mindset and are continuously looking for “out of the box” solutions and methods.
What do we offer?
At SQLI, you will join a dynamic team of passionate consultants.
You will be working in the challenging sector of the digital transformation in which you will always be confronted with the newest technologies and highly educated colleagues.
You will receive a high level of autonomy and will be able to work from different locations.
We deliver constant training and certification for our consultants to be on top of latest technologies and methodologies. We also provide personal development possibilities within our group.
We propose a competitive salary package with multiple extra-legal advantages (company car, insurance package, smart phone, bonus plan, and many more).