A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for a SAP Technical Architect in order to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects.
Your tasks in particular will include:
- Design of the SAP Technical Architecture at our customers that is integrated with all running non-SAP applications and systems
- Analyzing the required architecture of the customers in order to propose high level technical solutions in complex environments and structures
- Analyzing existing architecture, make recommendations to reach given objectives and propose target solution architectures
- Offering best practices and provide guidance for the deployment at the customers
- Understanding End2End processes and provide recommendations for possible improvements
- Supporting the technical teams in their development tasks and solutions to meet the needs of the customers
- Guiding pre-sales activities, including workload estimates
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us?
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan (shape your own career) and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Why don’t you send us your resume at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Why don’t you have a look at our website for more vacancies or send us a spontaneous application?
Working with us
Working with us means working on the newest projects in e-commerce and experience platforms. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- Over 10 years of experience on blueprinting, designing and integrating of SAP solutions
- A strong background in SAP NetWeaver from a technical standpoint and knowledge of various SAP products and SAP technologies
- A very strong S4HANA, FIORI, SCP and Integration knowledge
- The ability to communicate complex technical content in an understandable way towards the customer and stakeholders
- Excellent customer focused mindset and the capability to organize numerous priorities well
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or/and French as well
At SQLI, you will join a dynamic team of passionate consultants.
You will be working in the challenging sector of the digital transformation in which you will always be confronted with the newest technologies and highly educated colleagues.
You will receive a high level of autonomy and will be able to work from different locations.
We deliver constant training and certification for our consultants to be on top of latest technologies and methodologies. We also provide personal development possibilities within our group.
We propose a competitive salary package with multiple extra-legal advantages (company car, insurance package, smart phone, bonus plan, and many more).