A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
Do you want to take your SAP development expertise to the next level?
You are passionate about trying and using the new SAP technologies? You are autonomous and a self-learner? You can multi-task with a great attitude?
If the answer is yes, you are maybe the perfect match. SQLI Belgium is looking for a curious new technology fan to join our team!
- Because you have a proven track-record in SAP development.
- Because you’re a team player and flexible; you can assimilate new information on your own.
- Because you want to play a vital role in improving the client’s successes and satisfaction.
- Finally, because you are excited to be a member of our great SAP consulting team and to cooperate actively in strengthening both yourself and the team to prepare future challenges.
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have 5 years of total experience including at least 2-3 years of experience on SAPUI5 applications development and experience in SAP Fiori applications implementation.
- You have experience in SAP NetWeaver Gateway (Odata) service development and in HTML5, Java Script & CSS3.
- Expertise in Angular JS, XML, XSLT & AJAX standards are also an advantage
- Backend knowledge is needed (ABAP, ABAP OO, CDS, …).
- Finally, you have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch. On top of this, you are also able to work in an English spoken environment.
As SAPUI5 developer, you will be responsible for the design and development of new mobile/web applications. Together with your team, you will have the opportunity to be creative and propose the most suitable, simple but also original solution to improve the user experience of our customers.
What do we offer you?
We continuously invest in you!
At SQLI, we work with an international team of motivated colleagues over different competence areas. Knowledge transfer is important to us. You handle a variety of projects and meet challenging customers.
We provide on-the-job coaching and training. Together, we define a career evolution plan. We also stimulate you to obtain official SAP certificates.
Finally, your drive and commitment will be fairly compensated. We offer an attractive dynamic salary package with several extralegal advantages, including a company car.