A propos de SQLI
Founded in 1990, SQLI is a service group dedicated to the digital world. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital systems for a redesigned customer, partner and collaborator experience. Its unique positioning at the crossroads of marketing and technology enables the group to meet the challenges of developing sales and reputation (digital & social marketing, customer experience, cross-channel commerce, mobile, data intelligence, etc.) and the challenges of productivity and internal efficiency (digitalisation of operations, collaborative company, connected objects, CRM, etc.) in a comprehensive way. Its 2,400 staff are located in 32 agencies in 13 countries, France, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, South Africa and Morocco. The SQLI Group is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI) and its turnover was €212 million in 2017. Since 21 July 2000, SQLI has been quoted on Euronext in Paris (SQI).
You are passionate about technology and development, and you are excited about what’s coming ahead. You are curious and like to try new things to better understand how they work and what possibilities they offer. Do you want to join a growing team of like-minded people? Do you like challenges in a new environment and enjoy working on multiple projects?
What could be your role?
· As a consultant you will help clients to face and overcome challenges to reach their goals. You will also help and support them in their effort to implement various platform, tools and technologies and reach the full potential of their desired solution.
· You will guide the client (internal or external) in the choice of the best solution from a technological perspective.
· As part of a team, you will participate in internal efforts and initiatives in order to further and broaden the team’s reach and knowledge.
· You will be a key resource providing technical services, knowledge and expertise in the SAP Netweaver area.
Why you for this position?
· You have hands-on experience with SAP Fiori/Hana.
· You're experienced in classic full lifecycle projects (ABAP/ABAP OO) and have a good functional understanding.
· You understand and have participated to the integration between multiple platforms, environments and teams using various technologies (SAP XI/PI/PO, ALE/EDI, Idocs).
· Web technologies are no mystery to you (ASP, PHP, JSP, XML, Flex, HTML5, CSS, …).
What are we looking for?
· You have a Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent by experience.
· You have excellent technical skills with a proven track-record in SAP NetWeaver, Fiori and/or ABAP.
· You are able to translate your technical knowledge into clear presentations and can discuss about every aspect of a technical implementation.
· You are ideally multilingual with a great knowledge of English and Dutch or French.