A propos de SQLI
Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time!
Our expertise? Helping our clients capture the user's attention and transform this stealthy interaction into a memorable one. It is with this in mind that we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
What is the right interaction? It's capturing our attention at the right time, in the right place, and converting it into desire and confidence. A subtle balance between too much and too little. Between too early and too late.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents.
Our culture? Dare and create.
Your tasks in particular will include:
- The sales team will be able to count on you to help them determine the right solutions path for our future customers and you will also demonstrate these solutions for our prospects
- After the sales trip, you will be involved in the analysis and blueprint phase. In the realization phase you will handle (alone or in team) the customizing and finally delivering the finished solution in taking care of the documentation, end-user training, go live and support phase.
- With the help of your business knowledge around PM/CS, you will also be associated with the development of mobile solutions, information management systems, reporting tools and the integration with SAP commerce cloud.
Working with us means working on the newest projects on the digital core (S/4 Hana).
You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- SAP PM/CS has no secret secrets for you
- You have at least 5 years’ relevant experience
- Minimum 1 full implementation cycle
- In addition you have deep undestanding with the intaraction (integration) with one or more related SAP modules (MM, QM, PP, SD, FI, CO, PS)
- Certification and S/4 Hana experience are your best assets
- You have a real knowledge of all kinds of business processes within a wide variety of industries
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or French as well (bilingual is a real asset)
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of consulting experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Why don’t you send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Why don’t you have a look at our website for more vacancies or send us a spontaneous application?