A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
- Private health and dental insurance
- Two days a week of a remote work after probation period
- Individual training pack (1000€+3days)
- Relocation assistance if you need it
- Free and ilimited coffee and fresh fruit
The eCommerce Build Tester is in charge of validating the business critical features that are developed or integrated by the Ecommerce build team responsible for the Nespresso mobile applications. The build team is composed of 1 delivery coordinator, 1 architect, 6 developers, 1 business analyst and 1 configurator.
The mission covers all aspects of testing, including the writing of test scripts in HPLM as well as bug investigation and validation.
- Ensure the expected quality and accuracy of the software deliverables and participate to all testing phases (scrum test, integration, acceptance), and acquire competencies on the developed functionalities
- Analyse functional and technical requirements in order to identify and accurate test strategy of user stories (coverage, scenarios, test cases, steps and expected results)
- Write and maintain the test scripts to validate each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results (HP ALM, Testlink, JIRA, Mantis)
- Provide feedback/reports to the development team, business analysts and project managers and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the quality requirements and the agreed planning.
- Participate actively in the market and end-user acceptance phases.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize and resolve issues and keep contact with several stakeholders at the same time.
- Coordinate a 1 or 2 people offshore team to control progress of software deliverables validation
- Enrich our test database and provide knowledge transfer and support to our regression test team
- Be proactive to provide new tools, process, and ideas, to industrialize our test activities.
- Significant experience (3 years) in complex IT environments and large companies.
- Significant experience with analyzing of requirement of complex functional specifications
- Significant experience with analyzing and documenting complex technical issues.
- Experience with mobile testing is plus
- Experience with writing and executing functional test cases
- Knowledge of Agile development and testing methodologies
- Fluent in English (oral and written) : B1+/B2