A propos de SQLI
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
- Private health and dental insurance
- Two days a week of a remote work after probation period
- Individual training pack (1000€+3days)
- Relocation assistance if you need it
- Free and ilimited coffee and fresh fruit
Within an e-Commerce development team, the Test Automation Engineer is in charge of automating test cases delivered by the build or integration testing team.
The mission covers all operational aspects of testing automation, including effort estimation and planning, compliance with methodology, strategy definition, building and maintenance of framework, creation and update of documentation and execution.
Main role and responsibilities
- Analyse functional test cases and functional specifications in order to identify and accurate automation test viability: commonly to be assessed the technical and financial sides
- Analyse the different systems characteristics to be involved in the workflow and implement the automation framework
- Collaborate in the definition of the most convenient framework of automation including the status report as outcome of the process
- Analyse functional test cases and functional specifications in order to identify and accurate automation test strategy: commonly to build the most efficient and effective structure of automation
- Create and maintain the documentation of the test scripts with the main goal to be used by other members if an update was required
- Create and maintain automated test scripts for end-to-end, functional, regression, and API tests (desktop and mobile).
- Work with QA team and engineers on test strategies and risk assessment for testing coverage.
- Assist with automated performance, load, and stress testing.
- Pair with the Devops team to integrate test scripts into the continuous integration systemExecute test suites of scripts to report the failed test cases
- Report defects in the test management tool
- Participate actively in the improvement of the processes of QA, not only test cases automation, but also any other candidate process to make it more efficient
- Provide metrics and indicators to monitor product quality.
- Provide estimates for project scheduling purposes.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize and resolve issues
- Be proactive to provide new tools, process, and ideas, to industrialize our test activities.
- Significant experience (3-5 years) in complex IT environments and large companies.
- Significant experience with automation of ecommerce systems.
- Experience of testing in complex environments
- Knowledge of Agile development, testing methodologies, tools and techniques is a plus
- Experience working with Appium, Selenium, Cucumber-JS, ReadyAPI, HP ALM
- Experience with mobile APPS
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Fluent in French or Spanish (oral and written) is a plus