A propos de SQLI
Who we are :
Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
- Private health and dental insurance
- Remote work
- Individual training pack (1000€+3days)
- Relocation assistance if you need it
- Free and unlimited coffee and fresh fruit
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
The Webmaster is responsible to deliver technical & functional solutions and guidance to drive operations of the eCommerce B2C & B2B channels (Website & Mobile) for a geographical region of our client markets (AMS, EU, AOA). Our client is one of the world's largest food and beverage companies.
Main Purpose of Job:
Govern the day-to-day operations (drive business continuity)
- Account for Nespresso's digital content, services & features such that they are configured to be consistent and relevant for a seamless customer experience across all digital touch points.
- Ensure an agile, bug free user experience on all digital boutiques, following International eCommerce & brand guidelines
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with IS/IT stakeholders, ensuring business critical systems and processes remain operational and bug free. Ensure prioritization of platform regression, championing needs of markets where necessary
- Support eBusiness functional stakeholders with eBusiness ticketing systems.
- Support incident management for any major issue (global/local) affecting conversion rate, new member’s activation or availability of the products or the platforms
- Support functional CMS trainings of Nespresso Markets for Hybris and Drupal
Who you are:
- At least 3 years’ experience with CMS (Hybris and Drupal is a plus)
- Relevant degree with strong Web knowledge
- Experience with ticketing systems (JIRA)
- Proven track record in delivering end user experiences in a digital context
Skills & Competencies
- Strong organizational or project management skills in an international commercial environment
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital & ecommerce activities, including Content Management Systems, Personalization & Targeting, product lifecycle management
- Understanding of Git and versioning systems
- Advanced knowledge of digital media management & optimization
- Deliver web-ready marketing materials based on predefined specifications & creatives
- At ease with IT Technologies & architecture
- Proven track record in delivering end to end user experiences in a digital context
- Good knowledge of Excel
- English (fluent)