Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience.
Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's BA's team? If you are a Business Analyst and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
As a Business Analyst you are responsible for gathering the business requirements and business process analysis for a functional domain within the client own global e-commerce platform (web and mobile).
We're a team of professional experts united by the burning desire to create beautiful products and experiences, overcoming ever greater technical challenges, day after day. We expect more of ourselves that our clients do, and that's why they trust us to solve their toughest problems. Our agency, SQLI Spain, federates the talents of unique individuals into strong and confident teams.
We're looking for passionate men or women with powerful personalities and direct experiences in leading modern technical projects in an agency context.
- Contribute to all phases of requirements engineering (gathering, analyzing, organizing, specifying and modeling the requirements) and supporting to the development team with respect the technical implementation projects
- Creation of deliverables as functional analysis and software
- Designs based on our customer requirements
- Validation of business requirements in regards to functional relevance.
- 3+ years experience as Business Analyst in Digital field
- Working in agile projects
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- good functional writing
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- To be able of work independently or as a part of a team
- Fluent in English level (min. B2)
- Master in Computer Science or equivalent
- Agile development: Scrum, SAFe, LeSS
This position is open to people with disabilities