Our mission for 30 years? To be there at the right time! We are a digital agency and we assist companies in the implementation and management of digital devices for a reinvented user experience.
Become a member of SQLi team and be part of this great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Our values:
SQLI Spain: for 3 years we have been developing our projects in an innovative and dynamic digital environment. Today we are 100 consultants working in several practice centers: DevOps, Mobile, QA, Web, Design, etc. Our watchword: Digital experience!
- Genius@SQLI : We provide you a wide training offer to drive you in your professional growth throughout your career (training financing, dedicated digital platform, certifications, language courses, meet-up, skills sharing, annual competencies balance, career path, etc.)
- Health@SQLI : Adeslas complete insurance (including dental) paid by SQLI
- Flex@SQLI : Teleworking policy and flexible hours
- WeRefer: is our referral program. We reward our consultants if we hire one of their referrals
- Relocation: we can help you and your family with the relocation
- The Agency rocks: free coffee, fresh fruit, chilling room (with video games), team buildings, etc.
Would you like to live a unique experience within SQLI's Ops’s team? If you are a Junior DevOps engineer and you are looking for a job in Barcelona, you've come to the right place!
Our DevOps engineering team (20 people) has developed an significiant area of expertise on behalf of our historic client - one of the largest company in the food sector.
We offer our collaborators the best working conditions : great projects using innovative technologies, competitive salaries, one training pack each year (1000€ individual training budget and 3 days), health and dental insurance, 2 days a week of flexible work.
Your responsibilities :
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration chain
- Automate repetitive activities thanks to CI/CD solution
- Automate configuration management
- Automate environment provisioning
- Support tooling: Monitor, alert and automate
- Document usage of tools
- Communicate to end-users
- Increase efficiency of development teams
- Increase internal software quality
Who are you ?
- You are a student in the last year of engineering school or equivalent and wish to become a DevOps engineer.
- You know or open to learn Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, VMWare.
- Fluent in English (B2)
- Hands-on and problem solving mindset
- Pragmatic, results oriented, open-minded
- Strong communication skills, team spirit
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural & dynamic environment
This position is open to people with disabilities