Published 9 February 2017
IT is evolving at a dazzling speed and at SQLI BENELUX, the expert in digital transformation, we chose to innovate constantly. Thanks to a compact organization supported by an international stock exchange listed group with over 2000 employees, SQLI BENELUX can respond swiftly to new innovations in SAP, Customer Engagement, e-Commerce and Analytics. This speed assures SQLI BENELUX to offer its clients tailor-made solutions, whether it’s a multinational or a SME. Besides, the synergy with Wax Interactive – SQLI BENELUX’s digital marketing agency – gives the possibility to handle projects from A to Z, in the most efficient way.
You are passionate about e-commerce? You have knowledge of Hybris? You are looking for new challenge?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company who is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in their activities.
As part of the entity dedicated to e-commerce, SQLI Belgium is looking for a Business consultant in e-commerce.
Our e-commerce projects propose a multichannel commerce strategy across all digital media including web, mobile, touch terminals, paper catalogs or social shopping.
What will you be doing at SQLI?
- As Functional Architect of the Hybris solution, you are conducting workshops with the customer to fit the needs, direct the functional design of the application, interact with the creation, the design, ergonomics of the Front Office but also of the implementation of the Back Office processes, product offering, transactional, logistics,…
As Functional Project Supervisor, you coordinate the project: you define the scope of the project and assure the consistency of the application with your design. For this you are in charge of following aspects: animation of functional training for our clients, give functional support to client users, exchange and validate solutions between client and the Group’s experts.
What do we offer
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You have an experience of at least 4 years around the functional design and implementation of large-scale e-commerce projects. You also have a good knowledge of Hybris
- You have a strong ability to understand business needs, facilitating workshops framing, functional modeling and drafting
- A good knowledge of Dutch is mandatory
- Finally, you are result oriented, flexible and a born team player
At SQLI Belgium, you will join a dynamic team of passionate consultants. We provide constant training and certification for our consultants to be on top of latest technologies and methodologies.
We also provide personal development possibilities within our group.
Finally, you will receive a competitive salary package with lots of extra legal advantages including a company car.
Freelance people are also welcome to apply to this vacancy!