Created in 1990, SQLI is a services and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,100 employees are spread across 7 agencies in France, 3 in Switzerland, Luxembourg, 3 in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. The Group posted turnover of €191 million in 2016 and is listed on Euronext Paris (SQI).
You are in charge of the coordination of several ecommerce projects for SQLI Belgium:
- You collect and formalize the client’s needs in terms of ecommerce solutions.
- While being in constant contact with the sales team, you analyze the customer needs and determinate costs even as the necessary skills to manage the projects.
- You drive the production team throughout the project (technical experts, functional analysts,engineers, ergonomists, designers,…).
- Finally, you are the central interface between various stakeholders (team, client, direction and our digital factories in France and Morocco).
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience as project consultant or manager in ecommerce projects.
- You are passionate by digital transformation and are constantly looking for the latest developments in this area. You are also keen to learn about new e-commerce platforms.
- You are interested in multichannel e-commerce strategy across all digital media including web, mobile, touch terminals or social shopping.
- Good knowledge of Magento and/or Hybris e-commerce solutions is mandatory.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French or Dutch. Good knowledge of English is also important.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills and a good commercial mindset.
- Finally, you are flexible, autonomous and a born team player.