What about this company?
About the SQLI Group: founded in 1990, SQLI is a praised partner for companies in the definition, the implementation and the management of their digital transition. Its unique position allows SQLI to give global recommendations to efficiency challenges: Business performance (e-commerce, digital & social marketing, mobility, e-communication…) and corporate performance (collaborative enterprise, work station, business solutions, SI integration…).SQLI has 2000 employees in France (Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Rouen and Nantes), Switzerland (Lausanne and Geneva), Luxembourg, Belgium (Brussels, Sint-Martens-Latem), the Netherlands and Morocco (Rabat and Oujda). In 2014, the SQLI Group’s turnover was €162 million. Since 2000, SQLI is quoted on Euronext in Paris.
You are passionate by consultancy and you want to develop your career as a SAP CRM consultant? You want to handle a variety of projects and meet challenging clients?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company who is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in their activities. Basically, we invest in you. All the time and everywhere. You work in an international team of motivated colleagues and cross-competency with other SAP consultants, specialist in different competence areas and digital specialists.
Together, we’ll define a career evolution plan and stimulate you to obtain official certificates. With SQLI, you are part of a truly great team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of it. Your drive and commitment will be fairly compensated.
- Because you are passionate and you feel the urge to develop your knowledge of CRM and E-commerce solutions.
- Because you have a good affinity ant interest in solving technical issues.
- Because you are rigorous, flexible, IT Minded and analytical.
- Finally, because you are an optimist who can solve anything thanks to your functional and/or technical knowledge and a great attitude.
What do you need to apply for this job?
- You have a Master Degree (Economics, Commercial Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering or Computer Science) or equivalent by experience.
- A first relevant experience in Customer Engagement/CRM consulting is an asset. However, motivated school leavers will also be considered.
- A good working knowledge in French AS WELL as in Dutch are mandatory.
- Finally, you are business oriented but also interested in the technical aspect of a project.