About the SQLI Group: founded in 1990, SQLI is a praised partner for companies in the definition, the implementation and the management of their digital transition. Its unique position allows SQLI to give global recommendations to efficiency challenges: Business performance (e-commerce, digital & social marketing, mobility, e-communication…) and corporate performance (collaborative enterprise, work station, business solutions, SI integration…).SQLI has 2000 employees in France (Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Rouen and Nantes), Switzerland (Lausanne and Geneva), Luxembourg, Belgium (Brussels, Sint-Martens-Latem), the Netherlands and Morocco (Rabat and Oujda). In 2014, the SQLI Group’s turnover was €162 million. Since 2000, SQLI is quoted on Euronext in Paris.
Do you like advising and having contacts with people?
Do you want to be a pioneer in technology?
Are you looking for new challenges?
If the answer is yes! Come with us to join a company which is currently undergoing a sustainable growth!
SQLI Luxembourg is permanently looking for experienced SAP logistics consultants to work on implementation projects.
• Because you have good business skills: You are eager to learn and you always go for the no-nonsense approach. Your role is absolutely client-focused and you are determined to guide customer to success and satisfaction!
• Because you have proven track-record in SAP logistics
• Because you are a natural coach and mentor. Leading and mentoring people are part of your mindset
• Finally, because your goal is to develop yourself within S4HANA new SAP tools
We’ll give you the opportunity to broaden your personal in depth knowledge within your area of interest.
What do you need to apply for this job?
• You have a master degree or equivalent by experience
• You have at least 5 years relevant SAP experience
• You have a very good knowledge of SAP Logistics tools (SD, MM, PP, WM,...) as well as processes integration with SAP Finance
• You have a good understanding of the business requirements and are able to translate them in technical and functional actions throughout a full-life cycle implementation
• You have the ability to make effective presentations to senior key users
• Leading workshops, collecting relevant requirements and guiding audience through possible options and recommendations sound natural to you
• Finally, you master both French and English